NEVER TAKE FIRE SAFETY TIPS FROM A RAT!
Edmund just completed his training to become a volunteer fire rat. As soon as he graduated, he wanted to send a special shout out to Melanie and Tommy (his friends from Canada).
FIRE SAFETY TIPS!
1) NEVER play with matches, unless your parents are playing with them, too!
2) NEVER detonate fireworks from your bedroom closet!
3) NEVER smoke cigarettes (or pipes) in bed - not even the pretend kind!
4) NEVER start a camp fire inside of your tent!
5) NEVER take fire safety tips from a rat...no matter how cute he is!
IF YOUR HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE:
1) DON'T grab a snack (no matter how munchy you feel)!
2) DON'T stop for a toilet break!
3) DON'T turn on the stereo...this is no time for dancing!
4) DON'T play hide-n-seek!
5) DON'T brush your teeth or take a shower!
* Mondays for Melanie is just a silly, fun way to help a special family create awareness about their daughter's syndrome. Click to this blog post to learn more. For those of you that enjoyed their "rat spy" video, stay tuned...they're releasing a new one in just a few short days!