Rat-Deer (Monday 4 Melanie)

Tommy & Melanie discovered a brand new species: Rat-Deer

Tommy & Melanie are very adventurous kids.  They often explore the Canadian wilderness and find all sorts of wonderful wildlife. But on one particular day - they made the discovery of a lifetime!  Did you know that, somewhere along the line, there was some sort of rat/reindeer cross species hybrid!?!?  I wouldn't believe it myself, if they hadn't captured these excellent photos of the wild "rat-deer".  Great job, Tommy & Melanie!  You've made a fascinating discovery! 




* Mondays for Melanie is just a silly, fun way to help a special family create awareness about their daughter's syndrome.  Click to this blog post to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I was looking at yours this morning and could not stop laughing! Your rats are adorable and they pose so well! I especially love the Star Wars series of pictures- my brother and sister are huge Star Wars fans in addition to being rat addicted. Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say Hi!